The personal information STRIPP collects from you generally includes your name, address, telephone number/s and information required for order processing and payment. STRIPP may also collect information from you concerning your preferred wine type/s or other STRIPP or related products or services.
STRIPP collects your personal information through a range of sources including the membership form you fill in if you join STRIPP, information you provide over the telephone to a STRIPP Sales Consultant or member of the STRIPP Customer Service team, surveys and questionnaires you complete, and at STRIPP or related events and functions.
If you can’t or won’t provide STRIPP with the personal information it reasonably requires, STRIPP may be unable to provide you the information, products or services you wish to buy or receive.
STRIPP may use your personal information for a range of purposes including:
1. To provide you with information you request about the products or services STRIPP offers or special offers provided by third parties to STRIPP’ members through STRIPP;
2. To process and obtain payment for any wine or other products or services you order from STRIPP;
3. If necessary, to verify your identity or age (i.e. over 18); and
4. To contact you for STRIPP’ direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, events, functions and special offers.
From time to time STRIPP may also ask you to participate in surveys or questionnaires. These help STRIPP to improve its levels of service and to maximise the opportunities and benefits you can enjoy.
STRIPP may also send you electronic messages updating you about products, services, offers and special offers. You will only receive electronic messages where you have consented to receive them or it can be inferred from your existing business or other relationship with STRIPP, where there is a reasonable expectation of receiving those electronic messages. All electronic messages will identify STRIPP
STRIPP currently uses contractors to prepare and send mail-outs and deliver products. STRIPP will only disclose your personal information to those contractors or other third parties:
1. To allow your orders to be processed and delivered to you;
2. To provide you with marketing and other information about STRIPP and its own or related products and services;
3. If you authorise STRIPP to do so; and
4. If required or permitted by law.
5. Personal information security
STRIPP takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from risks such as loss, unauthorised access or use, destruction, modification or disclosure. STRIPP only permits its authorised personnel to access your personal information.
You have the right to access your personal information which STRIPP has collected from you.
STRIPP reserves the right to withhold your personal information where its disclosure to you is restricted by law, is the subject of legal action, or may compromise the privacy of another person.
If your STRIPP membership contains the personal information of more than 1 person, unless you provide STRIPP with evidence that the other person/s agrees to you accessing their personal information, STRIPP will only allow you to access your own personal information contained in that membership. Please contact STRIPP Customer Service on 0429 476 884 for more information on this issue.
STRIPP may use your personal information to contact you from time to time to inform you of new products or services, upcoming events and functions, special product offers from STRIPP or other third parties, or to gather feedback on STRIPP or related goods and services. Where marketing information is forwarded to you via electronic messages, there will be a functional ‘unsubscribe’ mechanism contained in the message.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by STRIPP or receive marketing information, you can either:
• call the STRIPP Customer Service team on 0429 476 884;
• email email@example.com; or
• click the ‘unsubscribe function’ (where marketing information is sent electronically).
STRIPP will keep a record of your request to ensure you do not receive that information in the future.
You cannot ask not to receive information which STRIPP is required to provide you by law.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent by a web server and stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive so it can later be read back from that browser. This allows your browser to remember some specific information. Cookies enable STRIPP to store items in your shopping cart and to identify you on return visits. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. However, while most of the content of our web site can be viewed without accepting cookies, the shopping cart features of the STRIPP website will not function properly when cookies are disabled.
• by phone, during normal business hours on 0429 476 884; or
• by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org;